Cefpodoxime Proxetil Tablet 125mg is a medicine that can used to treat bacterial infections like bronchitis, Pneumonia, Urinary Tract Infections, Tonsils, Throat, Ear, and Sinuses. This medicine is not used to treat viral infections like colds or flu. The Cefpodoxime Proxetil Tablet kills the bacteria and reduces the bacteria’s growth.
How to use Cefpodoxime Proxetil Tablet
The dosage of Cefpodoxime Proxetil may vary depending on the condition being treated. It is usually taken every 12 hours for 5 to 14 days.
- Take the tablet with food. You can take the tablet with or without food. It is important to take Cefpodoxime Proxetil at around the same times every day.
- Continue to take Cefpodoxime Proxetil until you finish the prescription, even if you start feeling better. If you stop taking it too soon or skip doses, the infection may not be completely treated.
- You should begin to feel better during the first few days of treatment with Cefpodoxime Proxetil. If your symptoms do not improve or get worse, contact your doctor.
Benefits of using Cefpodoxime Proxetil Tablet?
Cefpodoxime proxetil tablets are a type of antibiotic medicine that helps treat bacterial infections.
- Cefpodoxime proxetil kills harmful bacteria in the body, helping to treat infections like bronchitis, pneumonia, urinary tract infections, and skin infections caused by certain bacteria.
- These tablets are taken by mouth, making them convenient to use.
- You only need to take the tablets twice a day, which is helpful for sticking to the treatment schedule.
- Most people can tolerate this medicine well, but some may experience side effects like diarrhea, nausea, and skin rash. Talk to your doctor if you have any concerns.
Side effects of using Cefpodoxime Proxetil Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Itching of the vagina
- White vaginal discharge
- Watery or bloody stools
- Stomach cramps
- Fungal Infection in Vegina
Precautions and warning
- Take the medicine with food and drink one glass of water to avoid stomach upset.
- Finish the full treatment, even if you start feeling better. Stopping early may cause the infection to come back and be harder to treat.
- Taking probiotics along with the medicine can help. If you notice bloody stools or experience abdominal cramps, talk to your doctor.
- If you develop an itchy rash, or swelling of the face, throat, or tongue, or have difficulty breathing while taking the medicine, stop taking it and inform your doctor immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: What conditions or infections is this medication commonly used to treat?
Ans: You can Treat bronchitis, Pneumonia, Urinary Tract Infections, Tonsils, Throat, Ear, and sinuses with Cefpodoxime Proxetil tablet.
Ques: How long does Cefpodoxime Proxetil take to work?
Ans: I will start working immediately after taking medicine. However, it may take 2 hours to kill bacteria in your body.
Ques: Where I can store the Cefpodoxime Proxetil tablet?
Ans: You can store it at room temperature but it is important to place it in a dry place. If you are leaving with kids and animals keep it far from them.
Ques: Where I can Purchase this tablet for the pharma business?
Ans: You can purchase this tablet from Alencure Biotech because we are the leading Cefpodoxime Proxetil Tablet Manufacturer in India. We provide the best quality pharma products at affordable prices for the pharma business.
Ques: Are these tablets available for bulk orders?
Ans: Yes, You can purchase this tablet from a bulk order from us.
Ques: What is the minimum order for a Cefpodoxime Proxetil tablet?
Ans: If you have any query related to minimum order and manufacturing facility then you can contact our team at +91 7876892834 and +91 7876892848
Ques: Is this tablet available for third-party manufacturing?
Ans: Yes, This tablet is available for third-party manufacturing because we have all rights from the government and we also have our manufacturing unit that can easily complete your bulk order.
Ques: Which kind of document does Alencure Biotech have for manufacturing?
Ans: We have all the necessary papers for making medicine, such as certificates from WHO and GMP and all drug licenses.